||This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. (March 2010)|
 History of the blues
Guitar blues style, often known as R&B. Blues could be about anything: a woman, something they enjoy doing, or just, how they’re feeling.
Many early guitarists such as Eric Clapton.
- Payne, Rick. “History and Origin of the Slide Guitar in the Blues”. Lessons. Guitar Noise. http://www.guitarnoise.com/lesson/slide-guitar-history/. Retrieved 3 March 2010.
- Gee, Tony (6 October 2008). “Bottleneck Slide Guitar and the History of The Blues”. Buzzle.com. http://www.buzzle.com/articles/bottleneck-slide-guitar-and-the-history-of-the-blues.html. Retrieved 4 March 2010.
 See also
 External resources
- A Short History of the Blues
- A Brief Blues Guitar History by Griff Hamlin
- 12 Bar Blues Guitar Tutorial
- Slide Guitar for Beginners
|This article relating to guitars is a expanding it.|
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article blues guitar playing, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.